top of page
Business handshake. Business handshake and business people concept. Two men shaking hands over sunny


If you are a US citizen residing abroad we can help you become tax compliant as we have extensive experience in International Tax Matters. Our experience covers also foreign residents of the USA. We are experienced with the following forms: 2555, 1116, FinCen 114 (FBAR), 8938 (FATCA), 5471, 5472, 1040NR. Our fees are very competitive if not the best in the market.  Please reach out to us and we'll ensure your compliance and satisfaction. 

Bookkeeping: Service
bottom of page